Maritime And Admiralty Law Attorneys

Lubel Voyles LLP represents seamen and maritime workers who are injured on the job. Whether you are a seaman, longshoreman, a harbor worker, shipyard worker, or oil rig worker injured on a drilling rig, jack-up rig, barge, tugboat, shrimp boat, or cruise ship, you have specific rights and benefits under a complex set of federal rules and statutes.

Due to the complexity of maritime law, you need an experienced and knowledgeable maritime injury lawyer to advise you on how to protect your rights. Lawyers at Lubel Voyles LLP understand maritime law, the Jones Act, the Longshore and Harbor Workers' Compensation Act (LHWCA) and the Death on the High Seas Act. Lubel Voyles LLP is committed to successful and efficient representation to get you the compensation you deserve for your injuries.

At Lubel Voyles LLP, we understand the dangers of working in maritime-related fields and the devastating impact that serious maritime-related injuries can have. For those who work in navigable waters, engaged in activities such as offshore drilling, accidents frequently occur, and are typically covered by the Jones Act or the Death on the High Seas Act. Dockworkers who do not go out to sea are covered by the LHWCA.

Our maritime and admiralty law lawyers can determine whether you have a claim under the Jones Act, general maritime law, the LHWCA, the Death on the High Seas Act or the Defense Base Act (DBA). We can expedite your claim to help you obtain compensation for injuries and losses after a maritime, admiralty or shore accident.

After an accident occurs, a prompt investigation can make a significant difference in the outcome of legal action. If you have been injured in an occupation on waterways or near shore, please contact Lubel Voyles LLP in Houston. At Lubel Voyles LLP you will owe no attorneys' fees until we achieve a settlement or verdict in your favor.

Injured Longshoremen, Oil Rig Operators: Contact A Texas Maritime And Admiralty Law Attorney At Lubel Voyles LLP For A Free Consultation

You may have been injured while engaged in a maritime occupation for an American company in the U.S. or abroad or while working for a foreign company doing business in U.S. waters. In any case, we can evaluate your case and advise you of the most promising path to obtaining compensation. Call 713-396-5038 or email us to schedule a no-obligation consultation.